Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I am thankful for

            There is many things I am thankful for. Some of things are one my family because family is the most important thing in the world. Second, I am thankful to be able to say that I am alive and healthy. I am thankful for having a beautiful person in my life who is my girlfriend. I am thankful to be able to attend school and to be bless to have a great education. I am thankful for being in the United States and have a free way of living. I am truly thankful for being able to wake up every morning and enjoy the wonderful people in the world. I am thankful that I am able to play the game I love which is baseball. I am bless to have friends who support me no matter what I do if it is wrong or right. I am thankful for everything in the world and in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment